Monday, September 22, 2008

Role Play

My name is Jake Taylor I'm a 6'3'' 220 lbs 18 year old at Jefferson High School in Bloomington MN. I am the captain of the football team and play QB. I've been getting scholarship offers from schools such as USC, NU, and FSU. I would like to get full ride but it looks like I'll get 75%. I've been playing football ever since I can remember. I like hanging out with friends and walking onto a field of screaming fans on a Friday night.

I think it's alright for teachers to view what students are doing as long as they are in school. I understand they do this to make sure kids are staying on track. Administrators should not be allowed to look at kids facebooks or other networks because cops do that already. If something is hat bad they will be caught sooner or later by the cops or their parents. Kids have a right to some privacy. If their going on social networks they can only do this from home which id not apart of the school therefor they have no right to look.

Some sites should be blocked such as video games and movie sites because don't need to be looking at movies or playing video games. If kids are able to go on these sites they will be tempted to play video games any time they go on the computer.

Administrators should not be able to look at another students social network site. The sites are somewhat private and not meant for teachers to look at.

No comments: